Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The commission’s address, phone number and website are as follows: 230 South La Salle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60604-1413. Phone: 800.621.7440. Website: www.ncahlc.org
In addition, several individual academic programs have additional accreditations:
• Athletic Training: this program is currently accredited through the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Programs. In Fall 2006, athletic training program accreditation will transition to the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education.
• Chemistry and Biochemistry: approved by the Committee on Professional Training of the American Chemical Society
• Education: full program approval through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
• Exercise Science: National Strength and Conditioning Recognition. The program also fulfills the American College of Sports Medicine Institutional Evaluation Standards.
• Nursing: Approved by the Department of Regulation and Licensing, Wisconsin State Board of Nursing, and Accredited by Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
• Physical and Health Education: approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
• Physical Therapy: The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Carroll University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation AT apta DOT org; website: http://www.capteonline.org.
• Physician Assistant Studies: Provisional accreditation by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant, Inc.
Notice of Non-Discrimination Policy
Carroll University does not discriminate in any manner contrary to law or justice on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran’s status in administration of its educational, admission, financial aid, athletic or other university policies and programs nor in the employment of its faculty and staff.