Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North Central Association. The commission’s address, phone number and website are as follows: 230 South La Salle St., Suite 7-500, Chicago, Illinois, 60604-1413. Phone: 800.621.7440. Website: www.ncahlc.org
In addition, several individual academic programs have additional accreditation's:
• Athletic Training: is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). http://www.caate.net/
• Chemistry and Biochemistry: approved by the Committee on Professional Training of the American Chemical Society
• Education: full program approval through the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
• Exercise Science: National Strength and Conditioning Recognition. The program also fulfills the American College of Sports Medicine Institutional Evaluation Standards.
• Nursing: The Baccalaureate degree in Nursing at Carroll University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791. The nursing program is also approved by the Department of Regulation and Licensing, Wisconsin State Board of Nursing.
• The Carroll Master of Occupational Therapy Program has obtained candidacy status and is now in Preaccreditation Review, which is step two of the three-step accreditation process for new programs. For additional information regarding the accreditation process, please contact the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA), located at 4720 Montgomery Lane, Suite 200, Bethesda, MD 20814-3449. ACOTE's telephone number c/o AOTA is (301) 652-AOTA and Web address is http://www.acoteonline.org
• Physical and Health Education: approved by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction
• Physical Therapy: The Doctor of Physical Therapy Program at Carroll University is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE), 1111 North Fairfax Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; telephone: 703-706-3245; email: accreditation AT apta DOT org; website: http://www.capteonline.org.
• Physician Assistant Studies: The program was granted 7 year accreditation from "The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant" (ARC-PA) in 2013. The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant is the accrediting agency that protects the interests of the public and physician assistant profession by defining the standards for physician assistant education and evaluating physician assistant educational programs within the territorial United States to ensure their compliance with those standards.